Thursday, April 26, 2007

Anyone? Anyone?

Posted Thursday, April 26, 2007 @ 01:04 AM
Anyone? Anyone out there for me?
No one is responding to my post yesterday here in Endogyn!
I NEED a response to it from ANYONE! Sandy, we can talk about dogs or cows, just reply to my post or it will appear that I have no friends or followers!
respond to my post! I NEED a fix!
Karen, Helen, Connie, Jan, anyone! I am sinking in my own stink!
Karen, you can promote your book on Endogyn again, Connie can advertise her "beer pong" under age drinking parties, Jan, well, Jan you can just praise me, and Helen, you can have the Endogyn web site, all of it, it is yours! Just reply, anyone!

Okay, look, you can all have a FREE surgery by me in my new facility near, no, I mean, IN Fuldi! Yeah, that's it, FREE surgery with me, the best and most brilliant surgeon in the world, you ALL know this, remember?
It's ME, Kru, your wining and dining buddy!
Hey, come on guys, ally, all come free, come on out where I can see you, just post!

If you don't post, I will start telling our secrets on my message board! Do you want that, huh!!? So There! I am watching to see who my REAL followers are! I demand that someone reply to my post! I order it!
Daniel Kruschinski, MD EndoGyn.com, Adhesions.de, Hysterectomy.de, Fibroids.de, Endometriosis.de, Lift-laparoscopy.com © by EndoGyn Ltd.

Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 @ 01:04 AM
Hello and greatings from Nepal from the Internationl OB/GYN conference in Kathmandu, where I ahve a lecture about Lift laparoscopy for two hours and will be demonstrating the technique to around 300 gynecologic surgeons from Nepal.

Daniel Kruschinski, MD EndoGyn.com, Adhesions.de, Hysterectomy.de, Fibroids.de, Endometriosis.de, Lift-laparoscopy.com © by EndoGyn Ltd.



Second part of one of Kruschinski's many address's and hideouts!
(This is more for Kruschinski's benefit then anything else. He seems to like games, so IHRT is accommodating that.)
Falkenhausenweg 54

, , , , , , , , , , , Nepal, International Ob/GYN, HOMBERG,

No comments: