Research, Presentations, Publications, Teaching experience, and other information in complete text of Dr. Johns' C.V.
Private Practice in Obstetrics and Gynecology since 1978
- Certified by The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology; Feb.5, 1981.
- Certified in Laparascopy and Hysteroscopy by the Accreditation Council for Gynecologic Endoscopy 1996.
- Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
- Senior Attending, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, John Peter Smith Hospital; Fort Worth, Texas.
- Vice Chief, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Harris Hospital-Methodist; Fort Worth, Texas; 1984-88.
- Chief, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Harris Hospital-Methodist; Fort Worth, Texas; Feb., 1988-January, 1990.
- Director, Gynecologic Laparoscopy Center, Harris Hospital - Fort Worth, Fort Worth, Texas; June 1990 - 2000.
- Fellow - American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow - American College of Surgeons
- Member - Society of Reproductive Surgeons (Secretary-Treasurer, 1996, vice president, 1998, president, 2000)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Southern Gynecological and Obstetrical Society
- Gynecologic Laser Society (Executive Committee Member-at-Large),1988-1990; Treasurer, 1990 - 1992; Vice President, 1992 - 1993.
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (Member-Editorial Publication, Education Committee); Trustee, 1992 - 1994, secretary-treasurer, 2001, vice president, 2002, president, 2003.
- Editorial Board - Journal of Gynecologic Surgery; Michael S. Baggish, M.D., Editor-in-Chief.
- Adhoc Reviewer - Fertility and Sterility, 1992 to present.
- Editorial Board - Journal of American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, 1994 - present, associate editor (video), 2003 - present
- Adhoc Reviewer - American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993 to present.