Thursday, June 15, 2006

U.S. Social Security/Disability "Fraud??"

U.S. Social Security/Disability "Fraud??"
Here is the typical miss-representation that IHRT has been dealing with in regards to adhesiolysis in Endogyn! Posts say one thing, emails say another! Shame on you Leiza for doing exactly what Karen, Lisa, Sally, Carolyn and Connie, among others, have been doing for years to boost surgeries at Endogyn, which is lying! It is for this reason that IHRT will expose each and everything we find like this going on in Endogyn, as if we didn't, there would be many more persons taken gross advantage of by unscrupuous people such as we see posting in Endogyn!

There is nothing we can believe that this lady posts...as she is obviously a dishonest person...it is no wonder she is so diligently backing persons like Karen, and others, who have committed this same injustices leading far to many to Endogyn for poor, exspensive adhesiolysis procedures that simply do not work for most of them!IHRT invites you to draw your own conclusions!From 2003 - 2006, this type of posting has not stopped yet! trust nothing you find in Endogyn to be the truth!
(More to come regarding the "German" Endogyn web site..simply amazing stuff in there!)Hiltz-Scerbo, Leiza Annhttp://www.endogyn.de/index.php?seite=endogyn&sprache=en&a=Patients-Info&b=Patientscontacts&c=International
Adhesiolysis via gasless laparoscopy with SprayGel,
AdhesionsSurgery Date: 11.02.2005
leizahiltz@yahoo.com
Educated
Gender: Female
Location: p.o. boxs 291
Registered: May 2005
Status: Offline
Posts: 23
http://www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/210/cutecast.pl?session=6yCXM8wyHmtGnV0wTAc5G8aV8c&forum=2&thread=1933
Posted Wednesday, August 17, 2005 @ 01:14 PM
hi my name is Leiza and I had surgery in February for abdominal adhesions performed by Dr. Kruschinski. I know it has not been much time and I am still working on full recovery, but I am so much better off than before the surgery I just wanted to let others know that. Dr. Kruschinski did change my life. He gave me hope of unbelievable proportions! Thanks to Dr. Kruschinski for being the best and I pray he remains miles ahead of the rest. Have a Happy Day, I off to the gym, I work out everyday for at least two hours and run 3-6 miles a day. Before my trip to Germany I was signing up for Hospice care.....Big DIF....Lovinit!!!*******************************************************************
leizahiltz@yahoo.com
Educated
Gender: Female
Location: p.o. boxs 291
Registered: May 2005
Status: Offline
Posts: 23
http://www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/210/cutecast.pl?session=6yCXM8wyHmtGnV0wTAc5G8aV8c&forum=2&thread=2314
Posted Monday, February 20, 2006 @ 02:34 AM
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say how thankful I am that Dr. Kruschinski accepted me as his patient and did such a wonderful job that I am alive to write this! It has been just over a year since my surgery and my body is able to function normally for the first time in years and he has greatly reduced the amount of pain I was in!!! I am so glad to hear others have found their way to Dr. Kruschinski, I have a great appreciation for his ability, his sincerity, and honesty. I go to other forums and send a note out to anyone asking for advise on who to choose for a surgeon to check out this site and talk to Dr. Kruschinski. I beleive in Dr. Kruschinski with all me heart and the more I learn of him, the more I admire him. Thanks for giving me a chance at life again! Love Leiza
************************************************************************
leizahiltz@yahoo.com
Educated
Gender: Female
Location: p.o. boxs 291
Registered: May 2005
Status: Offline
Posts: 23
http://www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/210/cutecast.pl?session=6Jx1MlhkOQJ0oKOV2oxsADF7m1&forum=2&thread=2378
Posted Thursday, June 1, 2006 @ 05:55 AM
U.S. Social Security/Disability
In July 2004 I was granted Disability with U.S. Social Security with retro status back to the last day I could work in September 2002!!!! The decision was based on Adhesion Related Disorders, Chronic pain caused by multiple lysis of adhesions (14 surgeries by that time), and Chronic Post Traumatic Stress Disorder as a result of suffering from adhesions for so long. It took many years as you can see for the decision to be made and I never realized until now just what my case could mean to so many who are still fighting to prove their case. So I am posting this information for the first time publicly to let people know that there is hope for those who are still struggling to gain recgognition of their plite. The real hope, for relief that is, of this debilitating desease and its symptoms lies in the skilled hands of Dr. Kruschinski. Although he nor any other surgeon can reverse the damage done by so many of the invasive surgeries I have been subjected to, he has given me the most relief, the most hope for a better life, and the chance to be here right now and share this news. Before I met Dr. Kruschinski, I had given up on life, no surgeon in the U. S. that I contacted would work on me again (I was too much of a risk) and I was signed up hospice care and making my funeral arrangements. Last week I took a short walk with my son to enjoy the beauty of another sunny day. My son had asked me to just walk to the end of the road with him (right, he did not tell me how long the road is, but do we ever know the length of the road of life), we walked 12 miles and I did not even need a break! So if you are giving up, don't, just call Dr. Kruschinski, he will return your call promptly and you will be given a new life full of sunshine and hope!!!!
God bless him and his staff for their kind care and all you who are out there in need of a prayer!!!
*******************************************************************
Original Message -----
From: Leiza Scerbo
To: Beverly
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 7:00 PM
Subject: RE: Adhesions
Beverly, I have been reading your site deligently and it has made me want to ask you many questions. I am not into public screaming, and I was wondering if you would be receptive to answering me directly. There are days I have when I can not move at all due to complications that have arisen.
Dr. Kruschinski, Endogyn, Abdolift, Emma-Klinik Seligenstadt, Gasless laparoscopy, Adhesion Surgery at Endogyn

No comments: