Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Crazy and frightening - and real, in about 4 percent of the population....

Crazy and frightening - and real, psychopaths comprise about 4 percent of the population and present a real danger among us! Some of us have met one and have not been the better for it!

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm
THE PSYCHOPATH - The Mask of Sanity
Special Research Project of the Quantum Future Group
Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken.

And pretend that the concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools.
Now add to this strange fantasy the ability to conceal from other people that your psychological makeup is radically different from theirs. Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless.
You are not held back from any of your desires by guilt or shame, and you are never confronted by others for your cold-bloodedness. The ice water in your veins is so bizarre, so completely outside of their personal experience, that they seldom even guess at your condition.

In other words, you are completely free of internal restraints, and your unhampered liberty to do just as you please, with no pangs of conscience, is conveniently invisible to the world.

You can do anything at all, and still your strange advantage over the majority of people, who are kept in line by their consciences, will most likely remain undiscovered. How would you live your life?

Many of us know a face and name that can be put to this scenario...












"Do I look like a man who is bankrupt?
I laugh in IHRT'S face, as I am fine and have great financial stability!"

"I can perform operations at the "Emma" anytime I want to!"

"I am the ONLY surgeon who can help you!"

"My techniques offer you the best chance for good results, I have done 3000 cases, so it is proven!"

" CO2 creates adhesions!"

" I am now putting the Endogyn infrastructure into the Krankenhaus Rotthalmünster!"

"I will be opeining a new Endogyn in Spain in October 2006!"

"I am now putting the Endogyn infrastructure at the Braunschweig Hannover"

"I am doing great and I am fine and perform the best surgeries ever... every week !
Kind regards and let's all keep smiling ... " August 2006

"I own the Rondell apartments, in fact, I built them with my "investors."

"My nurse, Mrs. Katzer, is a nurse."

" I am Jewish"

" I am Catholic."

"There is no "Jesus" allowed in MY operating room, you don't need him in there as long as I am in there! LOL!"

"Harry Reich is off Endogyn as I do a better surgery then he does, Endogyn is better off without him."

" I can do your surgery IF you get the hospital for me to do it in, German patients only!"

"I am asking that ALL patients please post in my defense against some "drug crazy" patients who only want to smeer me!"

" I am being persecuted because I am like Einstein, and people of such superior intelleigence are outcasts and mis-understood!"

" So what if I do what I want, these are MY hands, and MY brains, so what!"

" I AM Endogyn, and Endogyn is not a building, or staff, it is ME, and where I am, Endogyn is!"

And don''t forget: "I invented the abdolift".

"One patients felt so great after her first look that she rode a bike for six hours the second day after surgery.""90 % of pts have no adhesions at the second look."(what you are not in the 90%, too bad, why don;t you come back a few more times?)"that pt. XX drinks too much, and has marital problems....that is why her adhesions came back.""you can stay at a spa, but you cannot go in the spa>" (it is nice to look at though."

More to come on just how well Kruschinski has proven himself to be a PSYCHOPATH ...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and don''t forget:

"I invented the abdolift".

"One patients felt so great after her first look that she rode a bike for six hours the second day after surgery."


"90 % of pts have no adhesions at the second look."
(what you are not in the 90%, too bad, why don;t you come back a few more times?)


"that pt. XX drinks too much, and has marital problems....that is why her adhesions came back."

"you can stay at a spa, but you cannot go in the spa>"
(it is nice to look at though."